What happened to my thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a thread on a 2016 documentary on OJ Simpson.

I went to see if there was anymore replies and the thread is gone from my history
confused.gif

what gives?

Originally Posted By: Olas
High likelihood of a rapid descent into arguing.

Oh, I highly doubt that! Where do you get your information from? Ridiculous!
smile.gif

I don't recall it getting political. I only recall it being about the documentary itself.

Shame, at least the mods could send a PM or something to let you know what's going on!

The OJ trial and the 911 attacks share the similarity that they divide people and cause arguments. They're effectively taboo subjects, and this is a family friendly board.

Originally Posted By: 69GTX
OJ used "thick" oil in his white Bronco. Could have turned into another thick vs. thin debate.

I heard OJ was doing a Auto-Rx clean with the thick oil. Once you mention Auto-Rx it's nanoseconds until the thread is locked or removed.

Originally Posted By: 69GTX
OJ used "thick" oil in his white Bronco. Could have turned into another thick vs. thin debate.

LMAO!

Originally Posted By: Olas
The OJ trial and the 911 attacks share the similarity that they divide people and cause arguments. They're effectively taboo subjects, and this is a family friendly board.

Everything anymore divides people ... that's the norm these days.

Originally Posted By: dja4260
His defense team did a marvelous job.

With every dirty lawyer trick in the book.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Some people contact mods saying they are butt hurt and demand your thread gets shut down.

I don't even know how to do that.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Some people contact mods saying they are butt hurt and demand your thread gets shut down.

Yeah...'Snowflakes' are so sensitive....and INTOLERANT of different opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back