Dandruff Shampoo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SLO_Town
Merkava_4, are you still stressing about that Home Depot question?! :)

Scott
01.gif
Tough crowd on this website.

Originally Posted By: Olas
Nizoral works very wwell

Yes. Use that as directed, and something mild like baby shampoo the rest of the time. My friends laugh because of it being baby shampoo, but you can't beat the price.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: Olas
Nizoral works very wwell

Yes. Use that as directed, and something mild like baby shampoo the rest of the time. My friends laugh because of it being baby shampoo, but you can't beat the price.
wink.gif

nothing wrong with baby shampoo... my grandpa used it until the day he died...

I've even been know to use it for hand soap in a pinch.

usually keep a bottle each of ivory body wash, and baby Shampoo in the "Guest bathroom" shower.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Ewag2983
Selsun blue for about 6 months now..works great!

I find the Selsun Blue Medicated to be the real itch & dandruff butt-kicker.

The success secret is to wet your hair upon entry into the shower - apply the Selsun Blue - then lather-up your body with soap.

In other words, leave it on your wet head for a few minutes before rinsing.

Last edited:
No 2 buzz cut and keep H&S shampoo to calibrate your one arm bandit oil test rig
wink.gif

I've had dandruff since grade school. Neutrogena T-Gel, or any of the knock-offs with 2-1/2% coal tar extract, is the only thing that works for me.

I also don't wash my hair twice during showering. Once gets it clean. Twice strips the hair of the needed oils. No need for conditioner.

Originally Posted By: earlyre
nothing wrong with baby shampoo... my grandpa used it until the day he died...

I got on the kick a many years ago. I had PRK, and mentioned to my ophthalmologist that my only side effect was somewhat elevated sensitivity to shampoo in the eyes. He was sort of an old family friend, and said buy baby shampoo, as if it should have been completely obvious.
wink.gif
I never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back