Milestar Tires - any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have them on my Accord. My brother also has them on his Accord. I think they handle really well and noise level is pretty good. No problems at all.

I've used these on a corolla and was actually impressed with lack of road noise and even wear. They were V rated all season. Some of my coworkers have these tires also, no complaints. One of the local shops sells these as their "mid range" tire. Most come with 50,000 tread warranty I believe.

Originally Posted By: avacado11
Originally Posted By: sweezy722
I bought a set for a Ford windstar. THe tires cost $200 which is cheap but only last about 9,500 miles. I could have paid $450 and got tires that have been lasting 30,000.

I know the next post will probably be someone saying you need to have your alignment checked. You can buy the Milestar I will buy something else. They ride and handle ok but are real soft.

BMWs rear ends have heavy(for OE spec) camber, my tires wouldn't last any of those warranty claims, even if I rotated them often. Some cars just don't benefit from the best tires. The previous Contis had 20k on them and were shot. I saved ALOT going with Milestars. Even if they last half of the miles(of my Contis), I'm still only spending ~$300 a year compared to $800 every 2.

Your ultimate driving machine would look good with WIDE whitewalls.

I've got 13,000 miles on the tires as of now with 8-9/ 32nds still left. Tread looks good but they suck in heavy rain on the highway. Feels like it's floating on water. Does fine during light rain. I assume it would get worse as the tread depth gets lower.

I would buy these tires again if it wasn't for the runout. They handle daily driving fine. Even got to go through some snow a few weeks ago. Did ok for an all season tire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back