Another unbelieveable effective flush fluid

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you use for just one hour and wash the flushing thereafter, the engine shouldn't have bad like in the edge of failure gaskets or it prolly will leak. Several applications didn't made any leaks even when verified months after treatment. People end up changing valve cover and sump gaskets anyway, as part of the final detail procedure.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Killer223
that would be nice if they did a English version.

Just look at the results filmation. The images value a million words.

Are there places that sell any of this stuff in the USA or even export it or is it unobtainable?
If you cant buy it it doesn't matter how good it cleans or can make coffee and sweep floors at the same time its worthless.

No, not in the USA, but you can import from a representative or else. Anybody interested, pm me and I will try to arrange a way or contact to send a sample or 2. Then you go from there.
This hyperflush product, is very effective easy to ship (500ml bottles).

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: harryberry
Thank you for sharing. Looks like this is really effective and promising.

You're welcome
wink.gif

I sent to a fellow member here and he tried the hyperflush:

Here are the results:

Before

After

New Filter, just used for the treatment, after treatment

Last edited:
He says the engine got smoothier and with better throttle response, that he atributes to a cleaner ring pack. Noting that When revved up from idle in neural, there would be a little bit of roughness as you approached 2000 rpm. After about a half an hour of running the Koube Hyper flush, this roughness went away.
His bimmer has about 170k miles, year 2002, if I recall correctly.
He also did a Vanos job recently, but that was to be done for some time.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OPR4H
In my car the lifter tick was faint and it went away completely.

I think what's most interesting about this thread is how you started it under one name and are continuing it under another.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Originally Posted By: OPR4H
In my car the lifter tick was faint and it went away completely.

I think what's most interesting about this thread is how you started it under one name and are continuing it under another.

This almost gave me an aneurysm.

In US buy Kreen from Kano Labs available only by mail order. It did an amazing job on my Mercedes Diesel with almost 300k Mile's and no leaks etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back