Car Quest R84356 - 5704 miles on 2016 Versa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weld it back together and put it back in.
laugh.gif

Looks good, is that date code mean July 14, 2014?
That would be a Wix made filter if so.

Not sure what the decipher is on these date codes. Filters are RA closeouts for $1.40 or so. I have several but some have different base plates. Looks like they did just fine.

Originally Posted By: sw99
Not sure what the decipher is on these date codes. Filters are RA closeouts for $1.40 or so. I have several but some have different base plates. Looks like they did just fine.

That is the problem with the RA clearance, you just don't always know what you are going to get.
For the CQ Red, It can be a 2+ year old Wix, 1-2 year old Fram, or a newer Purolator. I would (and have) use the Wix or Fram made CQ Red with no worries, the Purolator made, well, no.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
I'm not seeing any filter in your post. Your 2nd post right below your first post is entirely blank.

I can see all the photos in all his posts.

I'm not seeing any filter in your post. Your 2nd post right below your first post is entirely blank.

The pics are hosted on photobucket. I always have issues seeing pics in threads that are hosted on there. Try opening in a different browser.

Originally Posted By: blupupher

The pics are hosted on photobucket. I always have issues seeing pics in threads that are hosted on there. Try opening in a different browser.

Your suggestion worked...... thanks!
I could not view it in Firefox. But it opened immediately with Chrome.

Yup, I use Opera primarily, but for BITOG, I use Chrome since for whatever reason Photobucket pics just don't show in Opera.

I'm using Firefox and them them fine. Maybe you have something if FF set to block Photobucket (?).

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

I'm using Firefox and them them fine. Maybe you have something if FF set to block Photobucket (?).

Please help me find the Setting to change that. I don't see it in Options / Security or Privacy settings.

Also, are you using Firefox's default Adobe Flashplayer....... I am. I suspect Flashplayer as the culprit.

All you have to do is reload the page while overriding the cache by clicking refresh while holding the shift button down for a couple of seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back