Service Pro M4476

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% leak tested, coil retainer spring, guessing coo of China. Looks similar to or same as the Parts Plus/Premium Guard jobber filters posted by 51 often.

While would be SOP for quick lubes and shops to use the shorty 4967 size used here, wonder if the spec for the Rav is the longer 4386. Posted here often by some, Toyota back spec'd the longer 4386 for older 4967 applications.

Thanks for c&p.

Yeah, my Camry can use either the 4967 or 4386

OP: what did you put back in and on? Thank you
smile.gif

Installed a MicroGard MGL51394 & 4 quarts of Quaker State Higher Mileage Engine 10w-30 + a 15oz bottle of Gumout Expert Series Engine Treatment

I failed to mention I performed a half hour Chemtool idle flush before changing the oil. I think you see evidence of that in the can.

Nice looking filter.

I was going to ask about the grit in the can, until I read your last post. I know you can run Chemtool as an oil flush, but I'm always a little hesitant to do that. Seems to have worked pretty well in your case.

I was looking at my stash of MicroGard 51394 filters and noticed no come end bypass, so I googled up a BITOG virgin autopsy

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3360420/Re:_Bored..gave_one_up_to_the_

I will get more with my coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back