Stoner Invisible Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked this up from Amazon several months ago for under $3.50 for a 32 ounce bottle on sale.
I never used it until yesterday. It simply is awesome. Never seen any window cleaner so easy to use with hardly any elbow grease it looks superb. Rather amazing stuff.

I use it because I trust it to not harm tint and dash materials and it has a mild smell for what it's task is.

The magic, IMO, comes about when you use it on your interior of your windshield for a quick first wash, then dry fast with some paper towel.

Then do a second nice cleaning and drying. I find the exhaust that gets pulled into your vents and blown into your cabin is very oily.

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
I love the stuff.

I'd like to find something that takes the "non hazy road film" off of the area above where the wipers pass.

clay bar?

Originally Posted By: bmwpowere36m3
I used it... don't remember if it was any better than say Sprayway. Certainly better than old school Windex.

I prefer Sprayway. One application almost always does the trick while IG usually requires two cleanings. Even the directions state this. Plus IG has a stronger scent that makes me cough. Yes, better than Windex since IG is safe for tinted windows.

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
Is it safe on plexi (i.e. motorcycle windshields)?

Yes. I use it on everything from glass to lexan on my race car windshield.

Ive never used or even heard of Sprayway, but Stoners is by far the best Ive used.

Originally Posted By: Srt20
Ive never used or even heard of Sprayway, but Stoners is by far the best Ive used.

Sprayway is available at Home Depot. It's even a little cheaper, around $2.50 or so.

I've been using Invisible Glass for the past couple of years and I believe it is far better than Windex. When Windex had ammonia in it, it worked really well, but now not so much.

I don't know why, but I used to always get the Invisible Glass in the aerosol can, but last time I got the spray bottle, and for me the spray bottle stuff does not work as good as the aerosol can (but is still leaps and bounds better than Windex and such).

I looked up the other recommendation here... You may like that it is available in aerosol... Glass Cleaner

Originally Posted By: blupupher
I don't know why, but I used to always get the Invisible Glass in the aerosol can, but last time I got the spray bottle, and for me the spray bottle stuff does not work as good as the aerosol can (but is still leaps and bounds better than Windex and such).

I use the Sprayway also. The detail forums claim that the important thing is to stay away from products that contain ammonia (Windex). They claim that it is bad for rubber and maybe plastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back