Tires For 2008 Ford Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Ok guy. I don't even know who the heck that is. I am from Michigan but I've never even heard of that username on this forum before. Like I said I am new here. If you don't like my thread then scroll past and leave your negativity at the door and don't comment.

Originally Posted By: TheStig83
Those do look good. I think what steered me away from them is from reading about cooper tires being harder to balance and would go out of balance a lot. Plus the weak sidewall and the squishy feel. I like a harder sidewall and a harder tire in geeeral cause I like to feel more feedback from the road. Plus I like to drive twisty back roads a lot and a softer sidewall tire would be a problem for me there. Read a lot of people saying with the coopers and general tires that when going into a turn you can feel the sidewall shift and I don't like that at all. I know they are good tires but I've owned more Michelin tire than any other brand and have had the best luck with them on my cars so that's what I'm gonna stay with. Plus it's all my family runs on their cars and vans as well.

Not sure where you heard/read that Coopers are 'squishy' or hard to balance. The ones on my car are very reliable, balanced out fine, and have a very responsive road feel.

Heard that on numerous threads on this forum and did a google search on them and found a lot of people said that. Plus I had read numerous people had said that the tire rolls onto the sidewall to much in turns and is just to soft. It's ok though. If these Michelin tires wear out way to fast then I will end up switching to the Coope CS5 Grand Touring Tires. We will wait and see. Plus if I don't like the way these new tires handle I can always send them back and get different ones since the have a 30 day trial run on them. I'll keep you all updated. They are getting shipped out to me today from Arizona.

Last edited:
So who the heck is this engineer20 guy that satinsilver is talking about? Like I said I am new here and have never had a account on this forum until recently. I really don't know why he thinks I'm that guy but I find it odd. I know this thread has kinda been all over the place but that's because I go back and forth and have a hard time making decisions.

We see a number of 'trolls' who have been on here in the past, get banned, then come back under another ID to troll again. We see it often enough that it has put many of us on 'troll alert'.. When we see a new user with very low post count, who uses a certain writing style or select choice of wording, it raises flags. Don't take it personally.

Heck, I think at some point, someone thought I was one.

Ah gotcha. Well I think everyone should be given a chance and not labeled a troll as we all started off with a zero post count as new members. It's kinda off putting to label all new members as trolls because of the way they write their post or because of the low post count. I'm just a very indecisive person and go back and forth a million times before I finally make a choice on things I purchase. Just the way I am. I searched around for that engineer20 guys post and I would agree the guy is off his meds. Lol. But I can assure you all that I am not him more have I ever heard of him before satinsilver mentioned his name. Oh and my name is Brian by the way. This is my very first account on here. Been lurking for many years on this forum and finally decided to make a account. Never thought in a million years that I would be getting accused of being someone I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back