Farewell Crazyoildude !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a PM from him on January 17th telling me to remain positive and that winter blues affects people of all ages. Just read it today. Crazy. May he RIP.

Last edited:
I've "met" people from scattered points of this country via PMs when messages or questions were too specific or branched off the topic.

Brian lived 4 miles from me and I didn't know it. Now I'm 7 miles from Clifton because I moved.

We never got close or anything. He just helped people.

RIP., Kira

I had no idea he had passed away until I saw a reference in another thread today. Looking at the date, I now remember that I was in the hospital and then at home recovering from my episode and that’s how I missed it.

My belated condolences. I am sure he is a hit on the forums in heaven.

Funny I still think of CoD when I poke out the foil seal on oil jugs … and there seems to be some tampering reported here once in a while …

It's amazing how quick this life disappears. It is like the Bible verse that said "Life is as a vapor".. No kidding! poof, and it's over.

I didn't know he was gone til this thread was renewed. I knew it was someone who was making me look at louvers or holes inside of every oil filter. And now I know it was him!
smile.gif

sounds like an awesome man, caring, kind, and that's always the ones, the good ones that are taken way too soon. But think of it this way..

We all have had the blessing of his actions in our lives. Even if it's is louvers vs. holes, or weeping oil bottles. He made a difference in our lives because he cared! In this world full of anger, evil, etc, it is nice to know good people do exist and are blessing those around them!

Thanks Crazyoildude (Brian), I raise an oil bottle to you, good sir!
cheers3.gif

Very tragic. 56 is too young to pass. I am glad he was able to find enjoyment here, as I do too. I often thought it was us single guys with no family that formed the most "friendships" online.

Originally Posted By: 4WD
+1 ... had the same thought - RIP COD ...

Did anyone maybe get a premonition or receive a telepathy or telepathic message prior or right around this period of time is crucial to knowing, if anyone and I am directing this to everyone who see this message.

Last edited:
I had spoken with him on the phone a few times about some medical questions. He seemed like a nice guy.

He is the first and only bitog member i have personally spoken with outside of the forum.

I do miss him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back