FK 1000P 4 month fall/ winter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applied FK 1000P to my 09 Civic in mid- October. Car sits outside all day every day. This morning we had a little rain. Here are some pictures of the continued beading on the hood. Hopefully you can see the beads well enough since it is overcast. What do you think? Thanks!

Last edited:
I wash after salt is put down which is almost weekly right now. Run it through an automatic wash with underbody. We seem to get more salt than we even need, really. Constant battle....

Originally Posted By: 2civics
I wash after salt is put down which is almost weekly right now. Run it through an automatic wash with underbody. We seem to get more salt than we even need, really. Constant battle....

Then I would say the wax is holding up well. I asked about your washing routine as I wash weekly and the wax seems to degrade more quickly than I would like. Of course as soon as the water beads start to flatten out I feel the need to wax again.

Looking good. Winter time I take our vehicles to an automated car wash where it sprays under them then an automated arm washes and sprays a wax and "protectant". No physical contact. Not perfect but does a decent job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back