Update on my doctors exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's for sure. My dad and my Grandpa both go to the doctor regularly to run through hoops to do whatever test the doctor wants. They actually trust the doctor unlike me.

Hey guy, you have little to worry about!

Now take me, I have kidney failure, 14.6% out of 100%, congestive heart failure, still have the rements of cancer in my bone marrow, have 70+ leasions burned from my skin, scalp & arms, diabetic, I take a shot of insulation 2 times a day. Was in the VA Hospital 6 times last month and so far this month twice, today was an operation. Going back in to see a spec. this Friday!

You have it easy madman!

Last edited:
I guess even if I do have a hernia, apparently it's not really a big deal. I just don't want my lawn mowing season to get off to a bad start by having surgery. I don't have anyone to help me out it's all me.

Originally Posted By: jcwit
Hey guy, you have little to worry about!

Now take me, I have kidney failure, 14.6% out of 100%, congestive heart failure, still have the rements of cancer in my bone marrow, have 70+ leasions burned from my skin, scalp & arms, diabetic, I take a shot of insulation 2 times a day. Was in the VA Hospital 6 times last month and so far this month twice, today was an operation. Going back in to see a spec. this Friday!

You have it easy madman!

Take it easy on the insulation. Sorry. It made me laugh. Hope you're on the mend.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
It's been so warm here the grass is starting early.

Send some of that heat up to Canada please.
smile.gif

I'm still waiting to hear from the doc. Hope he doesnt want me to have surgery. I swear my groin doesn't look any different than it always has. Too bad i could never get them to answer my questions. Stressing out unecessarilly.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
I'm still waiting to hear from the doc. Hope he doesnt want me to have surgery. I swear my groin doesn't look any different than it always has. Too bad i could never get them to answer my questions. Stressing out unecessarilly.

Why don't you request a copy of your medical records, they are required to provide them, those should answer at least some of your questions. I think you're making this harder than it has to be, and stress isn't helping. You often can get them immediately either online or in person, sometimes it takes a day or two.

Well I actually called about 20 to five, they're going to have a nurse Call me back tomorrow since everyone went home for the day.

Got a call from the nurse, they said they want a ct scan done now because they're suspicious that I might have a scrotal hernia. Apparantly they couldn't tell from the ultrasound, but my testicles were fine. Now I'm waiting on the doctor to see if this is something I'm going to need surgery for or what. Told her I'm feeling a lot better. Still feels like I'm sitting on a lump though occasionally. I'll have the test done regardless though. From the sounds of it they didn't know if their was even an issue. Was hoping to have a call back today, now It looks like I have to wait through the weekend for the doc to get back to me. I actually started wearing briefs instead of boxers and the extra support seems to help, although the underwear isn't the most comfortable.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Would it be possible for you to post a picture of yourself so we know what you look like?

No. I wouldn't be talking about my testicles with you guys if you knew what I looked like. lol I just appreciate the opinions from you guys, especially since I'm not too familiar with doctors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Would it be possible for you to post a picture of yourself so we know what you look like?

Just curious, but why do you want to know?

I hope you have good insurance. ACA maybe since you're self-esmployed. I'd be paying through the nose with my insurance that I pay a big premium for through my employer. These are expensive tests tracking down a " maybe" problem. One can get lost in an unending sea of medical tests. I would say pay attention to how you're feeling and let your body be your guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back