Home made alum polish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what the title says I'm looking into buffing my semi trucks specifically Chrome and aluminum. I did run across the post for guys were talking about homemade mixtures using mineral spirits Rouge carnauba wax and other additives. I thought this would be a pretty good place to ask a question about mixing chemicals. I need a big grinder anyways I'm probably going to buy Makita ga9020. Any insight on where are what pads to buy or just general information on products or any input I have detail experience but that is from my past, I have one truck that hasn't been Polished in seven years and the other truck is only 3 years old and it has lots of metal to polish thanks for the help, also both trucks stay constantly in a paper mill that has corrosive paper ash and mud everywhere. not looking for a showstopper finish just trying to brighten up my old work horses

You might want to look on Autogeek.com. It is a website for detailers. They can steer you in the right direction, although you are seeking a homemade solution.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back