Rolex 24 hours at Daytona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the Rolex Daytona race anywhere on TV. I have Directv. FS1 AND FS2 were advertised as having the entire race on TV but my coverage shows everything but the Rolex 24. I've been watching it on my computer [FSGO] but it's only live in car cameras with no commentary, and would like to know if anyone is watching it on maybe an obscure channel I'm not aware of. Thanks.

Sorry, I just found it on channel 618 on Directv. Should have searched more before posting.
blush.gif

The #10 Cadillac with Jeff Gordon as one of the drivers, is currently in the overall lead. Pulling for the Cadillacs, Chevys and Fords.
34.gif

I wish Taylor would have found a way past without the tap into the side...
but I don't blame him. Albuquerque left the "door" open a little too long.

Some great racing the last 20 minutes.

I don't see Ricky doing anything wrong. The door was left open and the 5 car moved down and shut the door. The 10 car was holding his line while the 5 car moved down. The no penalty call was the right one without a doubt. I like Beaux Barfield as a race director. I liked his calls when he did it in IndyCar and I have liked his calls so far in IMSA.

Great race - 24 hours of racing and it comes down to the last corner! GTLM is where I have more interest and that was close too - 7 cars on the lead lap at the end. I have had a passenger lap of the Nürburgring with the GTLM winning driver (in the car over the line; Dirk Müller).
laugh.gif

I was there...if you are a racing fan you have to experience the race live. Fun weekend...second year in a row and hope to keep going for many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back