New Nitto Terra Grapplers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to break down and buy a set of tires as my Coopers were well worn. I decided on a set of Nitto Terra Grapplers 265 70 16s. Went with one size over stock as I have a 2" lift on my Jeep. Found them on sale on Walmarts website and had Discount tire do a Price match. Ended up running me $813 for 5 tires mounted and balanced. They gave me one road hazard cert for free.
So far I am very happy with them. Will be offroading next week when I go shooting. I will see how they do in the hills.

We've got a few sets out there- so far everyone seems to like them. They seem to do well in both mud and snow.

Oh, I've had a set of first gen Nitto TGs on a Ram 3500 they suck. Had them for around 40000 kms, wore them down to 7-8/32. Lost most of my wet weather traction by then.

Originally Posted By: Farmer
Oh, I've had a set of first gen Nitto TGs on a Ram 3500 they suck. Had them for around 40000 kms, wore them down to 7-8/32. Lost most of my wet weather traction by then.
I read all the reviews on them. Some have had bad things to say about them while others get 80,000 miles of trouble free service. The Passenger car tire which is what I have is rated pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back