Nifty Little Tool Cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picked this up today at Harbor Freight, along with a flexible air hose, a pack of electrical tape, two small pairs of vise grips, 2 bags of zip ties, some ratchet straps, and a 3/8 drive 10mm socket.

I have one of those too.

And the country of China thanks you for your purchases! LOL

I plan on using it to store parts on bigger repair jobs, such as head gasket replacement and full brake jobs. That way I can use the top of my roll around tool box for tools.

I have the double decker version. I bolted an HF magnetic tool holder to one side. Works well.

I have the 2 shelf version of that cart. So far it works fine. One caveat: Don't overload it with heavy stuff, it isn't the sturdiest.

a flexible air hose, a pack of electrical tape, two small pairs of vise grips, 2 bags of zip ties, some ratchet straps, and a 3/8 drive 10mm socket.

I always have a list like this every time I go to HF!

I plan to put the heavy parts on the bottom and work upward with the lighter stuff. Top shelf should be good for spark plugs, brake pads, valve covers, carbs and throttle bodies, while the bottom should be good for cylinder heads, intake manifolds, brake rotors and drums, etc.

I have one of those too. I use it while under my lift to place tools and parts. It's good for that but its not very sturdy with the short/narrow wheelbase lol. But the price and overall use I am getting out of it is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back