New Mac Tool Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been tool box shopping for about a month now and I've finally made up my mind. Ended up buying a Mac Tech MB1004 off the tool truck. Picked it up on Friday and I'm almost settled in to it. Mac guy said there's a scratch on it the right side panel but I only saw a light scratch and a transfer of grease on the side. Cleaned up well with clay and some light polishing.

zReKr8n.jpg

Thanks everyone.

SumpChump, it matches my truck. I first wanted orange but that would cost me around 3000 plus taxes. I don't have a lot of fancy tools so it's not worth sharing.
wink.gif

Donald it costed me $2500 cash for the box and top, he gave it to me at a discount because its been sitting on his truck for awhile and the minor scratch.

James, its a Mac butcher block they sell but he had it Line-X'd. I like it so far but I nicked it slightly. I'm going to put the extra liner that comes with it back on the top.

Nice choice , I have the same box in white/black trim. Use it professionally and its holding up well. Only gripe is that the paint is somewhat thin and can scratch easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back