Superbowl picks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm picking the Patriots. Like last year, I believe that defense wins championships and in my opinion the Patriots have a better defense right now.

Patriots. Bill Bellichick will put helium in the footballs and mustard gas the Falcons hotel tonight.
lol.gif

I'd like to see the Falcons get a ring.

Anything to keep the rest of the league away from Pittsburgh's record.
wink.gif

Was hoping to see Steelers-Packers this year. Maybe next year.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Patriots. Bill Bellichick will put helium in the footballs and mustard gas the Falcons hotel tonight.
lol.gif

LOL I'd love to see the Patriots lose.

Atlanta smacked Seattle and Green Bay silly. Blew em' both out of the stadium WITH EASE.

NE will play them closer, but Atlanta will win.

It's hard not to go with experience Pats on top this just another game for Brady.

I wonder how much all the time Shanahan has spent with the 49'ers and interviewing GM candidates for them will affect the team's performance. Not that he can't still adequately prepare them, but it has to take away from team morale and solidarity, a huge factor in a championship game. I think the Falcons have superior talent, but this may be a major liability.

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
I'd like to see the Falcons get a ring.

Anything to keep the rest of the league away from Pittsburgh's record.
wink.gif

Was hoping to see Steelers-Packers this year. Maybe next year.

Big Ben talking about retirement and that the Steelers are like the Patriots little brothers, that doesn't sound good for the Steelers. Kind of sounds like he heart isn't in it anymore. I hope he sticks around and continues to lead them to coming up short. If he wasn't a NFL star QB, I'm not sure he'd be a free man right now.

I don't know enough to "pick". I leave that to the wizards and real fans.

I have an "underdog thing" so I'd root for the Falcons anyway.

[censored] is a term I've heard used......(readying myself for banishment) Kira

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: gfh77665
Atlanta smacked Seattle and Green Bay silly. Blew em' both out of the stadium WITH EASE.

NE will play them closer, but Atlanta will win.

+1.....I believe the underdog Falcons can pull an upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back