T.O.T.F.M. review. :!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: Dyusik
Going to try this one here pretty soon, an imperial espresso milk porter just sounds like a bad time
laugh.gif

Not to hijack a post:
Tore into the bottle just now, pours like hot motor oil at 8K-12k, that delightful brown. Even the foam is the same, beautiful! Tastes just like espresso, ever so slightly carbonated beery espresso. And like a fine wine, you don't get even a hint of the 10% alc content when drinking like a beer. Failed the wine test, but performed better than most of your wines from the grocery store Drinking beer, aftertaste - coffee: brilliant!

PS:
By the time I wrote the post, I am in a state of mind to go find it close by (originally from whole foods I think) and buy MORE! 1/3 of the bottle in.

Last edited:
Stouts and Porters are the only beer I drink. My personal taste requires it. It cannot stand the liquid pinecone IPAs and the skunk p!$$ that is typical American beer (Miller, Budweiser, Coors, et. al)

Next time try your stout/porter at room temperature. It's even smoother and seems a tad bit more flavorable.

Last edited:
The picture on the bottle...

There was an Irish sitcom about priests called "Father Ted" where one of them was an alcoholic and only used profanities whenever he decided to speak. That's his picture on the bottle. You can watch the episodes in the link I had placed.

The humor is probably too strong and politically incorrect to be liked by Americans, though.

No worries here, I'm not entirely a local, only by paperwork. I'll have to watch more of them to see the drunk,thanks!

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
The picture on the bottle...

There was an Irish sitcom about priests called "Father Ted" where one of them was an alcoholic and only used profanities whenever he decided to speak. That's his picture on the bottle. You can watch the episodes in the link I had placed.

The humor is probably too strong and politically incorrect to be liked by Americans, though.

We are not as homogeneous as the media likes to portray
smile.gif

I go back to you tube every now and then and Father Ted is one of the bits that can make me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back