Spotted the new Delo today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I was in AutoZone today, and when checking their oil section, I saw they have the new Delo CK-4 oils on the shelf. Both the 15W-40 and 10W-30.
First I have seen of them.

In case anyone else was looking.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
Pics or it didn't happen.
Did veryHeavy put you up to this?

Sorry, I have no pictures. I went there to get some exhaust parts. I checked the oil section for any deals or sales, and that is when I saw the Delo oil.

No, veryHeavy did not put me up to this. I have seen veryHeavy posts in other threads, but, I have no connection at all with that poster.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
Pics or it didn't happen.
Did veryHeavy put you up to this?

I always post lies online about oils that I've seen in stores.

I don't blame you for wanting to see photos.
laugh.gif

The costco store had it for weeks, but I am going to avoid it now, it is the dual rated ck4/sn with the phos limit at 800ppm. No thanks.

It's here, and it feels like ci-4plus/cj-4 all over. But this one I do not tust.

I have high lift and duration with no overlap with higher then stock pressure. I am ok with cj-4, but ck-4 not so.

Its time to stock E.O.S
redline, comp, lucas, ac delco, ect.

harvey

The new Delo is turning up on the shelves at Truck Stops. It started turning up at my local Walmart last month.

I saw it this am at WM - the entry level had the most bottles gone and had Isosyn Advanced Technology on the label - but only the two more expensive claimed to be semi synthetic or synthetic - what's up with that ?

Originally Posted By: 4WD
I saw it this am at WM - the entry level had the most bottles gone and had Isosyn Advanced Technology on the label - but only the two more expensive claimed to be semi synthetic or synthetic - what's up with that ?

What's up with what? Isosyn does not equal "synthetic" according to Chevron, at least for the typical use of the term.

http://www.parmanenergy.com/sites/defaul...0-%20102912.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back