Highest PEA in a FI cleaner (maybe a tired post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody, with the realization that PEA is a great cleaner I feel like recently there has been an influx is cleaners which show PEA as % of the cleaner. Gumout for example. I got a bottle of Gumout Expert All in One. It is the autozone specific brand of gumpout. I wasn't sure if anybody knows what cleaner has the highest amount of PEA?

No research done this second, but in the past I believe Redline's SI-1 has one of the highest numbers of PEA.

gumpout..
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: beanoil
gumpout..
crackmeup2.gif

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, PEA-kabobs, PEA creole, PEA gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple PEA, lemon PEA, coconut PEA, pepper PEA, PEA soup, PEA stew, PEA salad, PEA and potatoes, PEA burger, PEA sandwich.

Try the search criteria below on google and choose from many such discussions:

most pea site:bobistheoilguy.com

Here is the link to my results from this search: https://www.google.com/#q=most+pea+site:bobistheoilguy.com

Originally Posted By: HemiHawk
Originally Posted By: beanoil
gumpout..
crackmeup2.gif

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, PEA-kabobs, PEA creole, PEA gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple PEA, lemon PEA, coconut PEA, pepper PEA, PEA soup, PEA stew, PEA salad, PEA and potatoes, PEA burger, PEA sandwich.
Better pull that lip in mister, liable to get it caught on a trip wire. ( lieutenant Dan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back