Farewell Crazyoildude !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others here i really enjoyed his posts...RIP Crazyoildude ,fellow oil brother...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
I hate to ask, but what did he die from ?

Mentioned in his obituary comments that he had heart problems.

My condolences to his family. He was a very special person. Anytime I had a problem with my car he always came to my rescue and would tell me what was wrong. The mechanic was always surprised at "my knowledge" concerning the cars problems.

When my husband (Tony) died January 20,2007 I was in shock and did not put the things in his obituary that I should have.

You all will be in my prayers.

Helen

Many of us were aware that Crazy did not own an engine rebuilt shop, however that is irrelevant. He always had something intelligent to say and was an asset. Condolences to family, and RIP fellow BITOGer who was taken too young.

Hope he starts a BITOG up there in Heaven so we can all discuss everything again one day!

Rest in peace

RIP, I remember he was the first to comment to my very first thread. I haven't been very active lately but I do remember the thread about him selling the engine shop that had been in the family for years.

Very sad to hear of his passing. I'm a new member and read a lot on here and noticed he's in just about every thread. It'll be weird not seeing him post anymore. My next oil change will be Mobil 1 and a Fram Ultra, his favorite.

Originally Posted By: 60ampfuse
Very sad to hear of his passing. I read a lot on here and noticed he's in just about every thread. It'll be weird not seeing him post anymore.

+1

RIP

He haunted me today. I had a tiny bit of seepage on a PYB 1 litre bottle, first time ever.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
Me too!
I caught myself looking inside a filter to check if the louvers were open.

When I did the G37 oil change the other day, it was with a Baldwin, so the louvers were good, and I had a foil seal to get rid of on the Mobil Delvac 1.
wink.gif
The Pennzoil was a one litre bottle, never opened, but I could see where the dust had stuck to a bit of a very mildly oily area, but it was decidedly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back