wiper pulse circuit board

Status
Not open for further replies.
just ordered an ac delco wiper motor pulse circuit board on amazon for under $13, the part was listed at Oreilly for $109. How is this so?

Also this $13 dollar price for an ac delco part was cheaper than the cardonne and dorman parts!

Hope I don't get a dud, as I think returns are easier with parts at my local auto parts store, but for the price differential-i had to order at amazon and give it a try.

Last edited:
It happens all the time, its a score. Probably NOS they want to get rid of that's all. VW did the same thing with brand new ZF power steering racks, normal price over $1200 they blew them out for $230 pick up at the dealer no shipping, a cheesy Mickey Mouse reman is $450.

I bought an open box Denso AC compressor for less than $100 already with tax.

It was listed at least for $225 plus tax elsewhere and more if you get it locally.

I did a DIY on the Sienna and everything works as expected already for one year going through a TX summer.

I always look for deal like that. Have fun.

if its the one i am thinking its easier to pull the motor cover and resolder all the joints.i do them in the truck.
i have never replaced one.
Originally Posted By: John_Conrad
just ordered an ac delco wiper motor pulse circuit board on amazon for under $13, the part was listed at Oreilly for $109. How is this so?

Also this $13 dollar price for an ac delco part was cheaper than the cardonne and dorman parts!

Hope I don't get a dud, as I think returns are easier with parts at my local auto parts store, but for the price differential-i had to order at amazon and give it a try.

i have seen the video on how to solder the board, but opted for the $13 replacement, but yes cold solder joints are supposed to be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back