Championship Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers wasn't up to snuff either as I like Matt Ryans style of play and they took "the Pack" to the woodshed
smile.gif

Looking forward to a great Falcons - Patriots Superbowl. Matt Ryan To Julio Jones 'ain't no joke'.

I would have never anticipated the blow out in ATL...I figured it would be a high scoring, but CLOSE game...I guess the Packer's injuries finally caught up with them...ATL is much better than I thought they were, and they should be able to give NE fits, if not beat them in the SB...

Originally Posted By: car51
Rodgers wasn't up to snuff either as I like Matt Ryans style of play and they took "the Pack" to the woodshed
smile.gif

You can't lay this loss on Rodgers...he basically carried this team on his back through an 8 game win streak...this one goes to the defense, which was almost all 2nd and 3rd string players due to injuries...

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
Who do I "want" to win Sunday...

AFC = Steelers
NFC = could care less

Who do I "think" will win Sunday...

AFC = Patriots
NFC = again I don't care( ok whichever team would have a better chance at beating the Patriots in SB - probably Green Bay due to AR )

I figured you would be playing video games and trying to buy some new ships instead of watching the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back