Finally got to drive my Camaro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The L92 is installed & running, This is a idle video with the LM7/5.3L tune, Didn't have time to get it tuned before the entire western hemisphere shuts down for Christmas.

Last edited:
Nice work. I've become a fan of late-model Mustangs and am working on a 1998 GT 4.6 at the moment. It's in the body shop getting painted, and once it gets out I'll start working on the interior. Keep those older late-models on the road!

Originally Posted By: Silverado12
Keep those older late-models on the road!

I agree, Not many clean late 90's/early 2000's Pony cars around anymore!

A buddy of mine has a 2002 Berger SS Camaro, 9,000 original miles, The gas tank has been swapped out more than the engine oil......He lets it sit way to much, The original Goodyear Eagle F1's are rock hard so it's not very fun to drive, Dangerous is a better word! He's due to call me soon & get it on the road again......I bet he still won't put tires on it!!

Enjoy.

Thanks Cline,

Really love your updates. When my LS1 gets tired I think I will do an LS3 swap.

Swap looks nice and clean. Have you had it down the road? I bet it runs like a scalded dog!

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
You deleted the A/C?

The AC compressor is at the bottom of the engine, not visible whether he did or not...

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
Thanks Cline,

Really love your updates. When my LS1 gets tired I think I will do an LS3 swap.

Swap looks nice and clean. Have you had it down the road? I bet it runs like a scalded dog!

I have not driven it, My tuner is buried in work. Thanks for the compliments!

Did some suspension upgrades as well...

BMR Track Bar
BMR rear Lower Control Arms
BMR front Upper Control Arms

NEEDS....
Subframe Connectors
Front Lower Control Arms
And most of all a stronger Differential, My choices are between a GM 12 bolt, Dana 60, Ford 9", or a Ford 8.8"....

Didn't snap any picks of the Upper Control Arms.

A Harmon......Didn't you buy a LS3 for your car?

Got some time to enjoy the car this weekend, The torque curve is amazing.....Pulls very hard!
The 1-2 shift was barely hitting the rev limiter, Lowered the 1-2 shift 2 MPH & 100 RPM & fixed it.
Bought a V8 instrument cluster off Flea-Bay for $80.....Cheapest I have seen one that's in decent shape, The V6 oil pressure gauge is getting on my nerves, It reads 0-120 PSI, The V8 reads 0-80 PSI.

Finally washed the car today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back