Farewell Crazyoildude !

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Crazyoildude and my condolences to your family, especially your widow.
That he passed at such a young age is sobering. Nothing is guaranteed to us.
I'll miss his posts and his presence here as will many of us.

Certainly sorry to hear this news. I wish the best for his family. We can all look to the resurrection when there will be no more death or crying.

RIP crazyoildude. Enjoyed his posts; never dreamed he was actually a seasoned citizen. I pray he is in a far far better place and I certainly agree with tig 1 above. May God's peace which passes understanding comfort his family. If this is read by a family member, know that he will be missed here.

RIP Crazyoildude. You will be dearly missed. I always looked forward to your opinions whenever I posted questions. For the short time that I've been here, I'm very thankful for your contributions and time given to this site. You were my go-to for everything oil related. [censored], I hated Fram until you started using them. You're in a better place now and I pray that God helps your family through this time of difficulty.

Hopefully his significant other will read this and will provide a verification that the obituary linked is correct.

Clifton... I used to go to the dentist over there. Didnt realize he was so close by.

RIP.

It's always a sad day when a fellow BITOGer goes off to meet his maker. His user name rings a bell but I don't remember his posts off the top of my head. May he RIP.

Oh a happier note, Who gets his oil stash? Haha.

Oh my God!! He was just here posting a few days ago,what happened? I had no idea if anything was wrong. I always loved his posts,he seemed like the kind've guy who would be supercool to hang out with and be friends with. Maybe there's a way we can keep his account active so his memory will live on through the rest of us. I'm not sure how forums work,but maybe his soulmate can get a new password to use and keep logged on here?

RIP Brian,you were literally just here among us,but your spirit will always be here. We're all one big family here and always will be.

Rest in peace my friend.

That would actually be a good idea to keep his account signed on here to keep his memory alive. I'm sure he would have loved that.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I'm not sure how forums work,but maybe his soulmate can get a new password to use and keep logged on here?

RIP Brian,you were literally just here among us,but your spirit will always be here. We're all one big family here and always will be.

Rest in peace my friend.
Originally Posted By: Artem
That would actually be a good idea to keep his account signed on here to keep his memory alive. I'm sure he would have loved that.
thumbsup2.gif

I have invited her to join!

Last edited:
Rest in peace. Some extremely sad news.
frown.gif

For people wondering on his age (I know he seemed younger than he must have been), here is the thread from 2014 that details him selling the engine shop to one of the guys that worked for him:

Crazyoildude selling his engine shop.

Sounds like he was hoping to enjoy his retirement. I hope he at least did get to enjoy the time he had.

“Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee"

John Donne, Meditation XVII - Meditation 17

Last edited:
So sorry to hear that.

He and I have PMed in the past and he always seemed like a good dude.

Rest in peace Oildude and keep an eye on us, will ya?
shocked.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back