B&D's 3.6 oil filter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry... BND automotive... And it's the 3.6 V6 on the Dodge Challenger... He makes or alters the oil filter and takes care of the startup clatter the I think 11-13 yrs have.

Last edited:
I'm interested in what he did to the "filter". The 2014's and up had a filter and housing re-design, they added an ADBV to the filter and changed the housing to accommodate it. That filter will not fit in the older engines.

What a load that website is, just like the rest.

Quote:
Let’s face it, when it comes to products we purchase in the pursuit of better acceleration, longer lasting machinery, or just trying to reduce our operating costs, we generally have been tricked, schmoozed, and marketed to death with a bunch of junk.

Haha.

Originally Posted By: Sayjac
Admittedly I didn't read it all, but saw enough to say it reminds me of the infamous synboob website.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
I'm interested in what he did to the "filter". The 2014's and up had a filter and housing re-design, they added an ADBV to the filter and changed the housing to accommodate it. That filter will not fit in the older engines.

Yes... That's why I came to this website... My 2013 3.6 challenger does it sometimes only now since I changed to synthetic oil... Just thought this place isn't have some insight on what his filter does or what... Thanks.

Can you give us a link to something that tells about the filter, I can't find anything.

If its the same as the quantum blue seller I seem to remember a thread here a while back that was ummmm ...contentious...

I don't think we've talked about a filter though...

Seems like if the filter housing was changed on later cars and that fixed it, the solution would be to put the new filter housing on...

Yea... Same guy but I talked to him trying to get a price and that's when I found out about his filters for the 11-13 3.6... I just thought someone here my be using his filter for this application and could bring some light on the subject... Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back