Its OFFICIAL: I've had enough of Richard Rawlings

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Like a cesspool exploding..." Now I gotta catch an episode.

The OFF switch is the best thing for BAD TV. Learn a musical instrument with the time created.

There should be a chart of "everyone's" least favorite reality TV characters.

The old fossil (patriarch) of Pawn Stars would head my list. He's pure filler on a show which needs material. Kira

Have nothing to complain about if you don't watch it. Should not be complaining if you do watch the show, since you made a choice to watch. Pretty simple really.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
His antics is what makes the show ... just like most of these so called (scripted) "reality shows".

Let's face it reality TV isn't that real. Turn it off if it's bugging you that much.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
I suggest that you turn off the idiot box and do something constructive with your time.

Like post on the internet?

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Oh, he's the guy in the Dodge commercial with the Christmas tree tied to the roof of his Charger. Whatever.

I rarely watch TV. But over the Holidays I saw that commercial while hanging out at my Sister's house. The passenger in the car is NHRA Top Fuel driver Leah Pritchett. She's a very skilled driver, and a nice person.

Originally Posted By: JC1
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
His antics is what makes the show ... just like most of these so called (scripted) "reality shows".

Let's face it reality TV isn't that real. Turn it off if it's bugging you that much.

Obviously .... that's why I put "reality shows" in quotes. They're somewhat entertaining to watch as long as you have the inclination to realize they are mostly scripted.

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Is it sad I have no clue who this is?

Guess I can't be mad then...
wink.gif

No, I think you have it reversed.
I'm with you, though, on the "who?"

Was at the NHRA Finals in Pomona this past Nov. watching my nephew race in the Pro Bike series, walking around the midway Gas Monkey had a trailer hawking all his junk, a few lookers but no buyers
lol.gif

Personally, I like Gasmonkey.

We won't pay for pay T.V., but do get a few times a year some DVD packs, when they aren't "new", and are around the $20 mark...and Fast and Loud is amongst them(*)...I like what they do (not the air-ride fascination), and it's funny to watch Dennis take advantage of Richard's ego, and buy out the car if he's happy with it, leaving him on the hook if not.

Aaron, I'd have work for me any day.

(*)
Street Outlaws, we've got a few of as well.
Ancient Aliens, we've got a season. Great for teaching the kids that there are facts and data, and then there's interpretation. My daughter has developed a VERY critical eye at information sources since we started laughing our way through the haircut dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back