Check 5:40, how to handle a Chrysler lemon problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a Chrysler fan. Used to be.

Yes, a little ignorant, but good on those folks for not wanting to pass along their problems to someone else. 60k miles, overheated and the normal head gasket stuff may be their fault I'm thinking; but cracked this and broken that and the windows rolling down on their own? THOSE should have been taken care of by FCA.

So they bought a car.... had problems with it, and instead of selling it or trying to get the company to buy it back they crushed it with a tank?

Sounds like all they did was waste their money. The car manufacturer still got their money, so they don't care. I'm sure some of those bright stars still had a loan on it too.

Easiest way to handle a Chrapsler lemon is never to buy one in the first place. Nothing they make is worth the asking price.

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
So they bought a car.... had problems with it, and instead of selling it or trying to get the company to buy it back they crushed it with a tank?

Sounds like all they did was waste their money. The car manufacturer still got their money, so they don't care. I'm sure some of those bright stars still had a loan on it too.

You need to follow the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back