Michigan Woulverines are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbaugh is usually a good coach, but this team really stunk it up bad down the stretch. After their loss to Iowa, they just went down hill. They outplayed OSU for 3.5 quarters, then managed to choke away that game, then last night they had their heads up their butts for the entire first half, and by the time they started playing half way decent, they just couldn't get it done. Now they're going to lose most of their starters as the vast majority of them are seniors, so the team will have to rebuild again. I'm beginning to think the Jim Harbaugh era will be nothing more than hype...

Wrong! They will be picked as one of the Top-5 teams in the early BCS Standings of 2017.
U-M football will remain top-tier for as long as Harbaugh is around as coach. Even a blind person can foresee that.

If you despise it that much, why not get out from in front of the idiot box and do something constructive?

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
If you despise it that much, why not get out from in front of the idiot box and do something constructive?
+1

I'm an OSU fan and always respected Michigan but, not Harbaugh. Maybe the University told him to quit acting like a spoiled brat when he doesn't get his way in a game. The $10,000 fine to the University was a terrible thing he caused. Ed

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Yawn. Can't you find a nice fanboy site?

Such is life when you live in Buckeye land. And I went to OSU.

NFL? What's that?

Rather than getting riled up over sports, watching the idiot box and complaining about it online, you should actually do something productive with yourself.

Who do I sound like?

Sounds like my Roman Catholic Pastor.
Thank you Father and Bless you too.
cheers3.gif

Wait..... the Pastor's Triple Play package is better than mine. So is is his snow removal and lawn-care services package.
I regress then.......

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Elevguy
At least you spelled Michigan rite

But you didn`t spell right,right. :)

Originally Posted By: Elevguy
At least you spelled Michigan rite

Your spelling isn't any better. That's right.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit

Do you and Herrstig ever have anything to say that's not nasty? Are you both the same person?

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Wrong! They will be picked as one of the Top-5 teams in the early BCS Standings of 2017.
U-M football will remain top-tier for as long as Harbaugh is around as coach. Even a blind person can foresee that.

I'm sure they will be, and they will continue to lose the big games...

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Rather than getting riled up over sports, watching the idiot box and complaining about it online, you should actually do something productive with yourself.

Who do I sound like?

Pop Rivit or herrstig...either or, doesn't matter, they're interchangeable...

Last edited:
As bad as MI looked last night (and they did), OSU couldn't have looked more like they didn't belong in the final 4 more than they did tonight...

Originally Posted By: grampi
As bad as MI looked last night (and they did), OSU couldn't have looked more like they didn't belong in the final 4 more than they did tonight...

Most of your better teams come from down south.

Originally Posted By: tig1
Originally Posted By: grampi

Most of your better teams come from down south.

That's certainly true in recent years, but the Big 10 has been dominant, and I'm sure they will be again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back