Happy Birthday Shannow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the well wishes all. Was a great day, all at home, cooking meat, setting up kid's phones, playing darts, but missed out on hammock time as we were somewhat busy.

Still only 49, 50 and dinner out with the fam is next year.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
I'm starting to understand why you think you walk on water. It's making sense now.lol

LOL, and you said I looked like a hippy...

Belated Happy Birthday. Boxing Day is getting off to a slow start, nearly mid day and some have only just got up after the Big Day yesterday. We'll be back off to my daughters again soon, finish off somme leftovers, and start making food again for another go expanding our waistlines. Pretty quiet in the neighbourhood, I think everyone is doing the same as us.

Happy Birthday, Steve !!

It took a day for the electrons to get to the other side of the globe so I'm a little late gettin' my congrats in.
11.gif

Happy birthday! I'm tighter with my sibs now than I ever was when living under the same roof with them. A neighborhood girl was born on Feb 29th. She is about 11 now
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Garak, my wife and children are completely cognescent of the Christmas conundrum...not as aware as I was around 11/12, so it's birthday only to around 11AM, which is really nice.

I guess that illustrates how age hits us. As a kid, we want birthdays and Christmas to be appropriately recognized. The more that pass, the more we want to sweep those days under the rug.
wink.gif

Happy belated B-day.

I'm also a December baby, but I wasn't born on Christmas day itself.

My folks always felt bad that my Birthday was somewhat lost in the Holiday shuffle, so they would split the recognition of my Birthday between the actual day, and 6 months later in June. That was fun as a kid.

Originally Posted By: 02SE
Happy belated B-day.

I'm also a December baby, but I wasn't born on Christmas day itself.

My folks always felt bad that my Birthday was somewhat lost in the Holiday shuffle, so they would split the recognition of my Birthday between the actual day, and 6 months later in June. That was fun as a kid.

Happy B-Day for you too... (O2SE and Shannow)
From a December Capricorn :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back