2013 Grand Caravan headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to help my grandmother out with her van. She has a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan and said her high beams were not working. When you push the blinker switch forward, it stays on low beam. It will flash the brights if you pull it towards you, so I know the bulbs are working. I was thinking either the relay or the combination switch. I can't find a relay that is labeled for the headlights. Anyone have any ideas on what to test or know which relay it would be? Thanks for any help.

That's an odd one. It almost sounds like the fuse and relay is OK given they do light up in flash mode. Bad combo switch? Maybe try a Grand Caravan forum before you try a dealer.

I've got a 2013 as well. Only headlight frustration is I've got condensation in the front right headlamp. Cant find the source and suspect a seam leak.

Last edited:
Does she have the auto dimming headlamp feature on her van? If so, the high beams will only come on (with the selector pushed forward) if; you are traveling above a certain speed, it's dark outside and it does not detect any oncoming traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back