Grease for Polyurethane Bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

I've done some searching on here about I would like a second opinion.I just got extended rear sway bar links for my lifted jeep. They use polyurethane bushings with metal sleeve inserts.

I'm really just wondering what grease can I buy from local stores that I could use on these poly bushings. My local stores are NAPA, AAP, AZ, Federated Auto Parts.

Someone suggested to me NAPA's Sil-Glyde but I was also thinking about the possibility of a Marine grease. Again I don't want to order anything, my goal is to go to one of the local auto parts stores, buy the grease and walk out.

At advanced auto parts Green Grease has caught my attention. Is there any other greases at these stores you would recommend or of the two which would you recommend? I live in PA where there is a ton of road salt from snow and I was thinking that Green Grease would be really good at keeping water and dirt out.

Thank you very much!

I've been running superlube on my sway bar bushings (poly bushing on metal swaybar). Seems to work well, and has a lower washout rating than most marine greases I've seen. Still needs re-greased frequently in wet weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back