Green sheet on Chrysler's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone does anyone know how the green sheet program works? How big is the discount ect thanks everyone

I'm just trying to make sure is that less than I guess the dealer's already discounted price. The MSRP is 21115 and the dealer price is 18,100

No I haven't a 2016 dart turbo has the appearance hood 6sp manual and has Mopar graphics package looks pretty nice.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Did you bust up your old ond that bad?

Is the original one paid off?

Yea it's totaled it really didn't take much.
But it had gap insurance so yes it's paid off. Thanks God for gap.

Originally Posted By: ram_man
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Did you bust up your old ond that bad?

Is the original one paid off?

Yea it's totaled it really didn't take much.
But it had gap insurance so yes it's paid off. Thanks God for gap.

in your other thread, you state that your life reads like a novel. very true. some things self inflicted, and a lot of bad luck.
maybe '17 will be a good year for you.good luck.

re: your car-- I find it hard to believe that, per your pic, the car is totaled.is there something that you're not telling us?

at any rate, good luck with your next vehicle, and have a merry Christmas.

merry Christmas to all, especially Helen, and the babysitters (mods).

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
If it's paid off, buy another beater Saturn for now since you aren't working.

+1.

+2
A poster who relates his dire circumstances in one thread then comes back with the idea of a brand new car in another needs to get serious in thinking about the future for himself and his children.
Cheap wheels for the job search and general errands and shopping is what the OP needs.
A new financial burden certainly isn't.

Originally Posted By: yeti
re: your car-- I find it hard to believe that, per your pic, the car is totaled.is there something that you're not telling us?

Darts are not worth anything (I'm not trying to be mean, but they just aren't) so it doesn't take a lot to total one.

Frankly, OP needs to figure out his medical issue and whether he is going to have a drivers license / insurance before he buys any car, particularly a new one. Single car accident / total loss / fainting black out spells - I'm guessing insurance is going to be an issue at the very least.

Darts not being worth anything? There was barely sheetmetal damage in the pics posted. Something doesn't add up here...a general theme with the OP.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Darts not being worth anything? There was barely sheetmetal damage in the pics posted. Something doesn't add up here...a general theme with the OP.

I dont know if its ours to judge on that.

If airbags deployed, tires failed, etc, it coukd easily get to the 75% point to total.

Originally Posted By: dishdude

Barely sheet metal damage......The entire fender was smashed strut and tower was bent the rocker got bent. Needed a door shell on the front and a door skin on the rear and quarter panel repaired about 10hrs labor just there and the rear bumper fixed and painted came to 7100 total

And I do have a job I wouldn't even consider buying a car without a job..... But I have to have a car to drive to get to work everyday. The truck is currently down.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
+2
A poster who relates his dire circumstances in one thread then comes back with the idea of a brand new car in another needs to get serious in thinking about the future for himself and his children.
Cheap wheels for the job search and general errands and shopping is what the OP needs.
A new financial burden certainly isn't.

That's something that is the standard operating mode for the original poster. It's the same story time and again, and he continues to play the same games over and over. I personally think that he rather enjoys the drama-filled life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back