Lets see the cars!!!!

Not my cars, but worth posting, here is my Chrysler dealer's current stock of kitties:

The white one is the owner's current DD, or was for the summer. It is my favourite of the bunch. Black wheels, black roof, tan interior.

Originally Posted By: Delta
Bet you guys are tired of seeing this thing! Went for broke and repainted both sides. About $400 in materials; it isn't perfect, but 100% better than the missing paint from the graphics. Knocked the gloss down a little bit to match the rest of the truck and added just a simple pin-stripe. Still need to clean it up better.

20160924_142426_zps6rhjlvy3.jpg

20160924_160733_zpsxjfe3k8u.jpg

My beater desperately needs paint on the bumpers and horizontal surfaces. Wish I could do rattle can jobs as well as you.

Originally Posted By: sprite1741
My 2005 GXP, still like new.

Nice, I really like the color.

Realized I hadn't added a photo of the Jeep in here. Took it out 4-wheeling at Alamo Lake today.

2u73a5g.jpg

Recently bought a 2010 Holden Commodore VE sedan to replace my rapidly deteriorating Mitsubishi Magna.
Just the entry level (Omega) model with the 3.0L LF1 SIDI and six-speed auto, but a chalk and cheese comparison to the Magna.

IMAG0608aa.jpg

IMAG0609a.jpg

Originally Posted By: ammerty
Recently bought a 2010 Holden Commodore VE sedan to replace my rapidly deteriorating Mitsubishi Magna.
Just the entry level (Omega) model with the 3.0L LF1 SIDI and six-speed auto, but a chalk and cheese comparison to the Magna.

IMAG0608aa.jpg

IMAG0609a.jpg

YAY!!! Looks awesome!
I have a friend...

Last edited:
My daughter is down for Xmas, this is her 1994 Ford Laser Lynx. 1600 and manual, same engine as in the MX5...or Miata for the USA. Several different shades of yellow, this is the best side, the right front guard has my attempt at pearl...not good.

I don't think I've ever posted the Jeep. This was from the summer:

IMG_2134.jpg

I've owned it 7 years, currently has 170k miles, no rust. Floors had some surface rust showing this past summer but treated it with POR-15. Has a 1" lift (basically like stock UpCountry suspension height), slightly wider Cooper AT3 tires, Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited 16x7 wheels, Grand Cherokee seats, plastic side trim delete, slightly ported Alabama cylinder head (fixes the cracking flaw), 63mm bored throttle body, Dynomax cat-back exhaust.

Back