What's up with all of the thread police?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't complain in your thread. I simply asked a valid question. And I asked it because creating an identical thread asking the same question you asked a few months ago is freaking weird and there is no obvious reason to do it. And you still haven't answered my question.

When I saw your thread from today, I remembered a thread about Corvettes from a few months ago, so I was going to link it so you can read it and find info about Corvettes. Then when I found the old thread, I find that it was you who created it! Which is what prompted me to ask my question.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
Are we now policing the thread police police, or is it the thread police police police?

You are making my head hurt!

Don't let anyone bother you man. They aren't worth the time to allow them to do that to you. It's a big pond with lots of activity.

Originally Posted By: exranger06
I didn't complain in your thread. I simply asked a valid question. And I asked it because creating an identical thread asking the same question you asked a few months ago is freaking weird and there is no obvious reason to do it. And you still haven't answered my question.

When I saw your thread from today, I remembered a thread about Corvettes from a few months ago, so I was going to link it so you can read it and find info about Corvettes. Then when I found the old thread, I find that it was you who created it! Which is what prompted me to ask my question.

About the Corvette thread...there wasn't much activity in the first one I started, so I thought I would start another as I thought maybe I would get more responses this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back