Thank you Gena fishbeck and the pennzoil team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my first oil kit from Pennzoil, thanks very much Gena, I can't wait to use it and get it tested. Pennzoil Ultra going into a 2016 Honda Civic 1.5 l turbo motor. Everything was packaged well and delivered in perfect shape considering it travelled a very long distance, no duties or taxes charged despite it going across the border. This is a fantastic opportunity. Nice to see sponsors stepping up to the plate like this offer.

Yep,got the PUP 0w20 from Gena in my 15 Civic and it feels great. Already got my uoa back from the Blackstone/Kerry Group with Castrol Edge so its only time to see how PUP 0w20 fairs.Cant wait.

Recently received my Pennzoil Insider's Oil Analysis Kit, with 6 quarts of PUP 10W-30!

Looking forward to trying it out in the '16 WRX on my next OCI!

Thanks Gena and Pennzoil!

Waiting for a kit. Not sure I understand the program. Does Pennzoil pay for the UOA? If not, what's the cost? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my second batch already of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0w20 and its getting drained this weekend. 9500 miles roughly is where it will be. Cant wait. Thanks again Gena and the Pennzoil Team.
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back