Lucas Slick Mist Users ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the Lucas Slick Mist can be used safely on paint , glass , molding , etc. on a vehicle's exterior as well as being easy to apply and remove . For current users , what can you expect in terms of length for protection before re-application ? Thanks in advance ...

Used it on the Harley - doesn't last so long, but goes on/off easy and doesn't have a ranked small.

Seems that the Lucas detailing products actually perform well compared to their engine additives. Guy I bowl with wipes his ball down with it vs me using the old bowling ball wax machine. I think his gets a better shine but I bowl about 40 pts more so looking good isnt the only objective. Think I might try the Lucas Slick in Spring
thumbsup2.gif

Good for taking a car to a car show. If you want a decent spray wax that is available everywhere, I like Eagle One's Nanowax.

Leaves no residue or white spots on black plastic; feels super slick to the touch, and smells great. So does
Turtle Ice, which I use about as much. Both cause water to bead up and lasts for several months on my vehicles.

I have been using on a new car with great results - still it would seem best (weather permitting) to wash , clay , wax and then use the Lucas Slick Mist in between waxings . This way perhaps the Slick Mist will last a little longer between applications (although no complaints on a new car at this time) .

I agree that it won't last long just like the Turtle ice spray wax, but still these products are great to use if you have no time to polish and wax your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back