Craigslist GOOD DEAL? Tires and rims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conti DWS's are decent all-seasons.

$600 for OEM alloys and decent tires with a few years life left isn't a bad deal. I'd offer a bit less and be willing to come up.

offer $450 and go as high as $500, I bet $500 will take them home.. there very nice.. great deal.

I sent the guy a pm about the price. So if he replies back maybe the OP can get them for the lower price I asked about.

I bought 4 wheels with like new winter studded tires for my Mini last year for $300. Negotiate!

Just heard back from him:

Hi,

You're referring to the Scion tC wheels, correct? If so, that's too low, I'm hoping to get closer to my asking price. I'm in no rush to sell, either.

Thanks

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver

Hi,

You're referring to the Scion tC wheels, correct? If so, that's too low, I'm hoping to get closer to my asking price. I'm in no rush to sell, either.

Thanks

I love Craigslist. The person has them listed at $600 OBO but then states he wants closer to asking price. What is closer? $599.95?

He's probably waiting for the first snow flakes to fall and then someone will be in a hurry to buy those tires. He didn't even list the size of the tires.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver

Hi,

Thanks

Thanks bud! That was a great idea. "Crowdsourcing" at its best.

His reaction makes me think that he has multiple sets of wheels for sale which is very sketchy. Avoid this fool.

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
Originally Posted By: FirstNissan
His reaction makes me think that he has multiple sets of wheels for sale which is very sketchy. Avoid this fool.

Wow, good streetsmart read on him.

How? I have a buddy in Charlotte that travels and buys BMW wheels, tires, and whole parts cars on the cheap with the intent to clean, refurbish, and resell for a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back