Fuel Fragrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best smelling fuel is that racing fuel they sell by the gallon. You'll be standing behind the exhaust and breathing in deeply it smells so good. Some guys mix it 50/50 with pump gas for their Saturday night hot rods.

I've used it (fuel fragrance with top lube) in my personal alcohol injected BBC years ago as well as in a blown alcohol car that I helped crew for. Most people use it for alcohol burning engines to make the exhaust LESS obnoxious. Very rarely have I ever seen it used in a car running gasoline or leaded race gas. If your Mustang stinks it probably needs attention elsewhere besides an additive, likely in the tune department. That being said this product does have a place and a legitimate use, without more information I'm inclined to say your Mustang isn't one of them.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
The best smelling fuel is that racing fuel they sell by the gallon. You'll be standing behind the exhaust and breathing in deeply it smells so good. Some guys mix it 50/50 with pump gas for their Saturday night hot rods.

Haha I agree! Whenever you're at a Nascar race and they start up all the cars,it smells great!

Originally Posted By: Ifixjetz1
Has anybody used the Fuel Fragrances that Jegs sells. Sometimes my Mustang's fumes can be noxious.

Fuel Fragrance

I'm sure the strawberry or bubble gum scent will make you quite popular in certain social circles.

I'd appreciate if you tried it and reported back. I've seen that in the jegs catalog and thought about trying it for car shows. Its expensive, but i guess i could run the tank down to a few gallons and add it right before i get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back