Who on here you'd have over for Thanksgiving ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd probably have to give him a ride over for dinner. He's grenaded enough motors from past posts to have a small salvage yard of car parts by now.

You guys are like my family and each of you are special. I wish we could have a family reunion type get together. Thank you for the nice things you have said about the site. This site is still like Tony wanted it to be -- a place for friends to get together.

Helen

You guys are all too kind. I really appreciate it and I wouldn't hesitate to hang with or invite any of you good fellows. Of course I'd have to hide my oil stash- the conversation could go on for days......
Thanks bbhero and car51 is a good bloke and I actually know his name but I best keep quiet. lol

We could do like the coaches did in jr high. When guys had a beef, they'd get out those big pillow looking boxing gloves and let them have at it.

I don't necessarily want to hang out with anyone who agrees with everything i say. What fun is that?

Shannow and Doug Hillary are two of my fave people here. I'd invite them in a heartbeat! Pablo and Johnny for sure too!!

I don't know anyone here that I couldn't have a beer with and eat partially burned meat with...and I don't think that turtle's gloves would be needed anywhere.

I want turtle's perspective on Eric Dollard, anyway, and that would be MANY beers...

Yeah I'd have to do a couple of smoked spiral hams for sure.
Heck of deal losing a parent. Been there too. I'm sure between her and myself we'd have the protein for the meal covered.
smile.gif

Most anyone here. Good bunch of regulars who, even when we disagree, don't get too bent out of shape.

When I taught A-school in the Navy and the students couldn't go home for the Holidays, I always had them over.
My wife at the time and I were from NY so we couldn't go home either. Usually had about 10 to 15 students (and significant others) over for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Was always a good time. In fact one the students in the first class I taught got me turned onto deep fat frying a turkey.

Yes, the turkeys were big, but she didn't exactly make small hams, either.
wink.gif
I remember as a kid, she used to get chickens from a neighboring farm, and they averaged 9 lbs. So, you can imagine what the turkeys were like.

You honour me BBhero, thank you. I would bring some good Australian reds and some good New Zealand whites.

I would happily eat and drink with most here.

I'd enjoy breaking bread( and a beer) with just about anyone here! Maybe there will be another bitog get together, I'd like go to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back