Which chewing gum's mint blast lasts longest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been buying Mentos Fresh burst or whatever in the 50 piece bottle. It hits hard for maybe 60 seconds then fades fast. Claims to have "Green Tea Extract" in it but probably hype. What's a longer lasting gum? I use it as my go-to before meeting up with people and etc.

I chew A LOT of gum. Started when I quit smoking but now I just kinda chew gum all day at work. I've found that 5 (or is it Five) gum lasts the best both in flavor and chewability. This is also directly linked to how fresh a pack is.

I've been chewing Dentyne Ice ARCTIC CHILL for about six years. Controls bad breath very well and after an initial chill (which I got used to), you have a nice cool feeling and good breath for about 2-3 hours. Nothing else comes close. I'd recommend getting the 18 pack of three (wrapped individually) rather than the plastic box of ~50 since they stay fresh a lot longer.

I've settled on the Eclipse car packs. You can get big bags too for refilling the car packs. I keep one in the truck, one at with, one at home.

Bubble Yum used to make a sugarless peppermint flavored bubble gum that was the best gum I had ever chewed, then they discontinued it :0(...so I started chewing one piece of the regular sugarless Bubble Yum with one piece of Extra Peppermint...it actually makes for a good combo, and the flavor last quite a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back