front baby bull bar / light bar, which? 1994 dakot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi:
I have an old 1994 Dakota v6, PS, non work ac, AT, that I have put a lot of stuff in. Part includes new grill, bumper, etc. from 93 (slightly different) so can have Hella h-4's . somehow the 93 nose will not accomodate fogs on bumper. Amazon have several mini bull bars that bolt to front license plate. screws with more holes for lights. several brands, $30-45,anyway, anybody tried them? Really want front aux. lights. Thoughts? MICTUNING UNIVERSAL FRONT BRACKET is one of several brands. Never found a HD front bar that fit that year.

I would go custom. I would want a heavy duty, most bull bars are for looks, made out of exhaust tubing, and just a place to mount fogs.

Last edited:
Just installed a stainless steel bull bar on a friend's '08 Nissan Frontier. I am therefore an expert.

A local supply house ordered one from Westin but they sent the wrong one.
Westin didn't make one for that year Nissan Frontier. Pathfinder, yes, Frontier, no.
Way thicker than exhaust tubing. Westins are USA made I think.

The supply house offered a "Trail FX" (which listed for more $) for the same price. Darn nice of them.

The Trail FX tubing was noticeably thicker. Straightforward installation. Well crafted adapters.
Trail FX is Chinese made. Kira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back