Is Deeza Kaput?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 2009Edge
I just got onto Rock Auto Web site and it worked fine for me.

R.I.F. not Rock Auto, Dezza, a parts maker/supplier.

Originally Posted By: javacontour
Originally Posted By: 2009Edge
I just got onto Rock Auto Web site and it worked fine for me.

R.I.F. not Rock Auto, Dezza, a parts maker/supplier.

Asking about Deeza, not Rockauto.

Deeza is based in Turkey...Turkey is experiencing real severe domestic problems...their warehouse (one of 'em, anyway) is near me in Totowa NJ.
60 Commerce Way. (973) 237-1101

The sway bar links I bought for our Saab were doing just fine when we sold it. I was looking forward to buying Deeza again.

I hope the new factory isn't destroyed by strife.

War is bad for capital (economics 101) Kira

Originally Posted By: Kira
Deeza is based in Turkey...Turkey is experiencing real severe domestic problems...

A year or so ago, I ordered basically a complete Deeza front end rebuild for one of my Jeeps. There must have been a dozen or more parts there, all of them made in Taiwan, with the exception of one small part that was made in Turkey. I emailed corporate if there was any way to buy Turkish-made parts just by looking at the part number, similar to distinguishing Moog's Problem-solver parts from their Chinese-made entry level line that has the part numbers starting with the letter "R".
"Nope, all of our parts could be from anywhere in the world, but I wouldn't know that until I got the part in my hand" was what my email from Deeze stated. (The Taiwan-made parts probably are good parts, but when you start to globalize your parts manufacturing/purchasing, it's harder to supervise the quality)
That was my last purchase from them.

Originally Posted By: Kruse
Deeza is based in Turkey...Turkey is experiencing real severe domestic problems...

A year or so ago, I ordered basically a complete Deeza front end rebuild for one of my Jeeps. There must have been a dozen or more parts there, all of them made in Taiwan, with the exception of one small part that was made in Turkey. I emailed corporate if there was any way to buy Turkish-made parts just by looking at the part number, similar to distinguishing Moog's Problem-solver parts from their Chinese-made entry level line that has the part numbers starting with the letter "R".
"Nope, all of our parts could be from anywhere in the world, but I wouldn't know that until I got the part in my hand" was what my email from Deeze stated. (The Taiwan-made parts probably are good parts, but when you start to globalize your parts manufacturing/purchasing, it's harder to supervise the quality)
That was my last purchase from them.

Sadly most brands just rebox now. Can't count how many times i've pulled different balljoints out of identical boxes. One from india one from poland or other stuff.

Deeza is based in Turkey...Turkey is experiencing real severe domestic problems...their warehouse (one of 'em, anyway) is near me in Totowa NJ.
60 Commerce Way. (973) 237-1101

The sway bar links I bought for our Saab were doing just fine when we sold it. I was looking forward to buying Deeza again.

I hope the new factory isn't destroyed by strife.

War is bad for capital (economics 101) Kira

This is the tel number that no longer works. I put Deeza stabilizer end links on my car and they have been great, actually much beefier than OEM. When I bought a Deeza tie-rod end, it came in a white box - was a generic from Taiwan. Talked with Deeza as their web site still claimed all of their parts were made in their modern hi-tech plant in Turkey. Deeza confirmed many of their parts were being sourced from 3rd parties in Taiwan. That was several years ago. I am assuming they are now defunct or have at least suspended operations.

Originally Posted By: Trav
I have a few parts here for a couple of cars all made in Turkey and VW end links made by VW in a Deeza box. I have been using their parts since they were known as Disa (there still are parts under this brand in Europe).
It seems they maybe going back to the original name.

http://www.disaautomotive.com/html/index.html

Thanks Trav. Where you buy Disa parts? Looks like they have suspended their USA distribution (Deeza) and perhaps continue to supply Europe (Disa).

http://www.aftermarketnews.com/disa-automotive-opens-u-s-distribution-center/

Last edited:
I buy them In Germany, mostly only for Euro models. The parts made in Turkey are high quality but I think their expansion to include Japanese and US makes has driven them to outsource more and has lowered the brands perceived quality somewhat.
The Deeza online catalog is up and you can may be able to order parts direct from them I don't know.

Edit: For Euro cars many Flennor front end parts are reboxed Disa and vice versa.

http://www.flennor.de/produkte/lenkungsteile.html

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: KingCake
Deeza stuff is always beefy. But, yeah. Hard to find now.

And a bummer too. I have their sway bar links on my Equinox and they held up well. I need to replace the drivers side purely because I have been lazy about greasing them and it failed. My own fault. Was hoping to go with them once more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back