Fixing bad habits - simplified version

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...but my horoscope did say" - "we definitely don't go there" - best line

I understand there are psychological problems, but there's a lot of truth in this little sketch.

It was once pointed out to me that that anger comes from within. It's not the world that makes you angry, it's your reaction to the world, and you can control that. It was an enlightening lesson. Unfortunately, I see far too many who haven't learned this lesson.

Offence is taken, not given
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Rick in PA
I understand there are psychological problems, but there's a lot of truth in this little sketch.

It was once pointed out to me that that anger comes from within. It's not the world that makes you angry, it's your reaction to the world, and you can control that. It was an enlightening lesson. Unfortunately, I see far too many who haven't learned this lesson.

Was at a Leadership residential most of last week, and when we did most of a day on EQ, that video was the introduction.

Basically, it's YOUR reaction to things that puts you in the box, and the only person who can get you out is YOU too...nothing new, but some handy tools were disbursed on identifying it, dealing with it, and getting out of it.

Originally Posted By: Rick in PA

A lot of angry people around these days.

After a little something happened at work, the "bosses" wondered why I didn't have PTSD.

Well, I did, but didn't go there. Got back on the horse instead of cashing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back