Yes, There Have Been Aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
You've just contradicted your own argument. Dark energy is still nothing more than a theory, making it as fictional as any hollyweird movie.

In your post, you mentioned "just a theory" twice. I'm going to pull a page out of your own book and tell you that you don't seem to understand what a scientific theory is, much less the difference between a hypothesis and a theory.

http://humansarefree.com/2015/06/5-alien-species-in-contact-with-earth.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien

There is a whole multitude of possibilities, though. If talking aliens, etc.. Better a Grey than a Reptilian. Humans worldwide seem to describe a Grey in very similar detail and features. There just may be something to it.

200px-Alienigena.jpg

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
The earth is in the perfect "zone", and had a series of events that made it possible for life to exist and thrive. It's another version of the million monkey theorem; if a million monkeys were typing on a million typewriters for a million years, one of them would produce the complete works of William Shakespeare.

Is it possible? Sure. Is it 100% irrefutable fact? Not by a long shot, and quite probably will not be in either my lifetime or yours.

Very true, but nothing says that the "perfect zone" has to be the only one/type - just because our narrow minds can only comprehend but so many ways for things to happen.

Yes, that's theory too... But in my view it opens the opportunity to be a bit more possible.

Proof, evidence, unscientific, not currently known, safe and effective, tin foil hat, quack, nutter, little green men, not supported by science, anecdotal, ball lightening, swamp gas, ice crystals, paranoid, debunked, magical thinking etc etc

Originally Posted By: PeterPolyol
Proof, evidence, unscientific, not currently known, safe and effective, tin foil hat, quack, nutter, little green men, not supported by science, anecdotal, ball lightening, swamp gas, ice crystals, paranoid, debunked, magical thinking etc etc

^ Member of the flat earth society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back