New Quaker State Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Farmer thanks for your opinion...
This is what farmer has to say not necessarily in the same order : People can tell the difference between weights of things when they pick "stuff" up.. And then he is saying posts "don't mean knowledge. And he goes on saying 9270 useless posts. Why would he read all those posts if they were all so useless?. Ok Farmer what is so useful with Your post here?? enlighten me my friend..

In farmers words: I honestly think people have better things to think about. 9270 useless posts, by the way posts don't mean knowledge. People can tell the difference between weights of things when they pick stuff up. Ignored.

You really think I would read your all posts? Think a little, everything you post about is either brand bashing or asking a dumb question you already know the answer to.

I've donated my own money by doing VOAs and cutting open new filters. I'm confident that my posts are more informative than yours are.

Now he asks me in his words and i quote: You really think I would read "your all posts"? Well if you did not read "my all posts" how on earth can you come to the conclusion that they are all useless? You also used the phrase "Ignored" whatever you meant by that.. You do make me laugh so thank you but i can't go back and forth with you any longer because it cheapens the board. By the way thank you for posting pictures of the new Pennzoil containers.. This is the End of conversation on this subject between you and i.. Have a good night.

Originally Posted By: double vanos
For me, no foil seal - no sale.

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
I miss the clear bottles of QSUD.

Wow that brings me back, I used that in my lawnmower in 10w30 flavor back in 05', didn't even have a drivers license yet, lol.

Just a packaging freshening, now using QS traditional green for all the jugs. Really don't care as long as they pour well. Do hope they kept the clear sighting level indication area for OC measurement.

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
I miss the clear bottles of QSUD. Oh well, at least there's Mag 1
smile.gif

I have 4 litres of the race car shaped Quaker state bottle 10w 30. Wonder if the oil is still good?

ALL of you haven't hit on the MAIN BENEFIT of oil jug changes
----->play Final Jeopardy theme here Before the new bottles arrive there's a CLEARANCE SALE of the old ones.

You people...get your priorities straight for heaven's sake! Kira

Originally Posted By: Farmer
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
I hope they do have the sight glass as you put it on them, if not you don't know how much oil is in the jug either before you buy it or after you use some.. Something to think about in more ways than one..lol

I honestly think people have better things to think about. 9270 useless posts, by the way posts don't mean knowledge. People can tell the difference between weights of things when they pick stuff up. Ignored.

/rant
I like the sight glass containers !

Kira's point notwithstanding, I'm glad SOPUS is sticking with their brand specific colors i.e, yellow for all Pennzoil flavors and green for all Quaker State.

Next question. So will users still write 'PYB' or 'QSGB'?
whistle.gif

I just noticed that all these bottles also match the bottle for the new Rotella Design. It would appear that SOPUS is either using the same blow mold for all their products, or the people doing their adds just have a generic photo of a bottle and then are changing the color/applying the labels digitally. This is a common practice for e-commerce sites where you want to save money on product photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back