VOA Mobil1 Euro Formula 0W40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: GermanAutohaus
I'm willing to bet the Mobil1 formula the Corvette Racing Teams use isn't one of the off-the-shelf varieties. If that's true, using the Corvette Racing Team as an example is a moot point.

Corvette Racing uses Mobil 1

I'd expect CRT and the other sponsored racers to use the same M1 products available over the counter to the general public.

Originally Posted By: 69GTX
I'd expect CRT and the other sponsored racers to use the same M1 products available over the counter to the general public.

You'd think so, but all it mentions in the link you provided is that they use Mobil1 oil... which is a no-brainer. The question at hand is, which Mobil1 type do they use?

They could be using a special one-off oil solely used for those vehicles for all we know.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Well it illustrates that the only thing more useless than a UOA is a VOA.

I have a suggestion. Since you think oil analyses are useless, you might experience less aggravation and stress if you just stay away from this section of the forum. You obviously don't think you'll learn anything.

Charlie

Originally Posted By: m37charlie

I have a suggestion. Since you think oil analyses are useless, you might experience less aggravation and stress if you just stay away from this section of the forum. You obviously don't think you'll learn anything.

Charlie

Or... take all oil recommendations, comments, etc from kschachn with a grain of salt.

I don't do UOA's on my basic vehicles (not a really long OCI type) - but if I did - would want a baseline VOA and start the database like we do on big bore diesel engines ...

IMO the most "useless" is all the complaining and whinning about VOA or UOA on this message board and unless i'm on the wrong forum this is the VOA page ??? Right ??

It is his money or in my case my money when I post VOA to share, the Most use full thing would to remember what your parents thought you in 1st grade !

If you don't have something nice (or positive) don't say anything at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back