My gosh... is it Dale Junior or Norm Abrams?! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can guarantee the jacket was an afterthought. They showed him wearing that shirt throughout pre-race. This is a huge step for him to be in the booth. He is fascinating to listen to explain the drafting.

That cannot be Norm, he is a Yankee and being Yankee is not about NASCAR. Norm is probably busy with the renovation of a rundown Victorian house in Boston's historic Dorchester section.

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL
That cannot be Norm, he is a Yankee and being Yankee is not about NASCAR. Norm is probably busy with the renovation of a rundown Victorian house in Boston's historic Dorchester section.

That brought a smile to my face.....

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice

His career is almost over.

I just spotted the exact jacket on him in a geico commercial ... LOL. He kept the exact jacket grom the commercial shoot day.

I think you mean Nationwide.

First race I have seen since early this year, and the first on NBCSN. I heard the word energy so many times from the knucklehead announcers that it became annoying. Thought they were racing battery powered cars there for a bit with all the energy flying around. All in all a boring race, and announcers that would fit right in at the Eco 500.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Originally Posted By: SumpChump
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice

His career is almost over.

I just spotted the exact jacket on him in a geico commercial ... LOL. He kept the exact jacket grom the commercial shoot day.

I think you mean Nationwide.

Yep Nationwide. Effective commercial hey.

Originally Posted By: BigD1
First race I have seen since early this year, and the first on NBCSN. I heard the word energy so many times from the knucklehead announcers that it became annoying. Thought they were racing battery powered cars there for a bit with all the energy flying around. All in all a boring race, and announcers that would fit right in at the Eco 500.

"Energy is gone!" "Energy behind him!" Bla blah ...

Your comments are spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back