New Quaker State Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a thread about new Pennzoil bottles. Now it seems the bottle change bug has hit the cousin Quaker State products too. Just saw this on their website.

QS-All-Green-Ult.jpeg

QS-All-Green-Syn.jpeg

QS-All-Green-HM.jpeg

QS-All-Green-Adv.jpeg

QS-All-Green-Family.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's the new Pennzoil bottles, saw it on National Oil Lube News earlier this month when someone shared the link

Hh6vpud.png

They sure look good i wonder if they still use their famous leaky caps without the inner tamper proof seal...
If the oil is the same it's good oil the main reason i don't use it is the leaky non seal caps..QSUD made my engines sound better than the Mobil 1 we now use...The Mobil 1 seems to cleans better..

I hope they do have the sight glass as you put it on them, if not you don't know how much oil is in the jug either before you buy it or after you use some.. Something to think about in more ways than one..lol

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
I hope they do have the sight glass as you put it on them, if not you don't know how much oil is in the jug either before you buy it or after you use some.. Something to think about in more ways than one..lol

I honestly think people have better things to think about. 9270 useless posts, by the way posts don't mean knowledge. People can tell the difference between weights of things when they pick stuff up. Ignored.

/rant

Originally Posted By: john_pifer
+1 for the old clear QSUD bottles. Those were the coolest oil containers since the steel can hit the market.

Those were sweet!!

Farmer thanks for your opinion...
This is what farmer has to say not necessarily in the same order : People can tell the difference between weights of things when they pick "stuff" up.. And then he is saying posts "don't mean knowledge. And he goes on saying 9270 useless posts. Why would he read all those posts if they were all so useless?. Ok Farmer what is so useful with Your post here?? enlighten me my friend..

In farmers words: I honestly think people have better things to think about. 9270 useless posts, by the way posts don't mean knowledge. People can tell the difference between weights of things when they pick stuff up. Ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back