What is your opinion of the Bosch Distance+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they are over rated and over priced. There are better choices for the money which is probably why they aren't mentioned a lot around here. Having said that if you have one left in your stash use it.

Nothing wrong with them, but I agree they are overpriced. Over two dollars more than an ultra at my wally world.

Agreed!

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
IMO they are over rated and over priced. There are better choices for the money which is probably why they aren't mentioned a lot around here. Having said that if you have one left in your stash use it.

I think I got one before that was part of an oil/filter deal. Otherwise there are cheaper filters out there that are just as good.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
+ 1
No Bosch (purolater Made) filters here either!

+2 None for me either ... also because of tearing issues.

No problem ever with the Bosch Distance + filters.

Robust design and more substantial media than some of the other Purolator-built filters from the Mann+Hummel transition era.

I used four of them in the 3300/6607 size on a Mazda RX8 and they looked like new when removed.

Originally Posted By: Izb
Purolator BOSS: 99% at 40u!!!

Not a "boss" of efficiency.
eek.gif

Originally Posted By: SilverC6

I would agree with that. I'd use the D+ without hesitation. Finding one is another matter, but that's the way things go here.

Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: SilverC6

I would agree with that. I'd use the D+ without hesitation. Finding one is another matter, but that's the way things go here.

That makes three of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back